- Macro Photography- I think that this is my most favorite because when you take a photo using macro mode it creates a bigger and life size photo of the object that you are taking a photo of. It also gives you a different perspective at how you look at the tiniest thing that was taken on macro mode to fit your eyes. That is really cool.
- Framing Your Shots- because you can create natural frames around your subjects that you are taking photos of.
- The Rule of Thirds- because this helps you to take a better photo of the subject you are shooting for.
- Creating Active Space- I like this one because when you take a photo while creating active space this helps to give a better view of thing in front of the object or subject that you are taking a photo of.
- Black and White Photography- I like taking photos in black and white because it makes a photo look like it has a story to the photo. And the photo looks more real.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
My Five Favorite Photography Tips.....lol...
There are so many tips to choose from in the field of taking digital photography photos. Well for me I have a few that I like or are my Favorite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment