Monday, April 7, 2008

Confusion.....What to do about it.......

I first of all have something to say about this one particular person....but, I am not saying names here so deal with it. Ok, there is this one person in my school who makes me really mad and sometimes I can get tired of that person, always lying about things well, not always but most of the time. That person can say anything about anyone without having any consideration about how other people have treated that person. That person doesn't like it when I treat other people like crap or give them crap but, the thing that makes me mad is that when that person is mad at me or anyone else that person don't like to be bothered, talked to sometimes, and doesn't like being told " I told you so!" I describe this person as a Maniac who who talks to much. Thats all I have to say about that person.

No comments: